Chaindrite 1 Termites Cockroaches & Ants Insect Spray 450ml
Chaindrite 1 (Pressurized Aerosol Spray) Residual effect lasts for 6 weeks on crawling insects
To eliminate and prevent cockroach, termite, weevil and ant.
Ingredients : Alpha-Cypermothrin 0.1 % W/V Bifenthrin 0.03 % W/V
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
1.Install the Actuator with extended stainless tube to the nozzle stem
2.Shake well before spraying
3.Spray into Crack and Crevices with the aid of the stainless tube. Typical areas include insect-drilled holes, corners, under cabinet, around garbage bin, edge of windows/doors and insect-crawling path.
4.Best results can be obtained if sprayed directly on to insects.
5.If use in kitchens or food plants, cover or remove foods, utensils and all food processing, DO NO SPRAY during food processing. After spraying and before starting food processing clean the relevant surfaces thoroughly.
6.DO NOT SPRAY into the air. Chaindrite 1 is not developed for space-spraying to control flying insects.
First Aid :
1. If contacted with skin, rinse immediately with water. Change contaminated clothing.
2. If inhaled and experience dizziness, remove the patient from treated areas.
3. If contacted with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and send for doctor.
4. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Bring the casualty to get physician attention along with the product label or original container.
1. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, nose, skin and cloths.
2. Wash hands and face with water and soap after applying.
3. Do not spray in patient or infant rooms.
4. Do not contaminate dams, rivers, streams, waterways or drains with product or used containers. Dispose in suitable municipal dumping sites. DO NOT throw into fire as it may cause explosion.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019