Ars Hoy Hoy Cockroach Home Trap-A-Roach 3pcs
Non-toxic and safe: No Poisonous chemicals.
Easy to use & Convenient : Just folding the cockroach trap in the house shape and placing the provided bait in the trap, it will be ready to lure the cockroaches.
Special wavy sticky glue : Special wavy glue surface will be more effective in trapping cockroaches.
Foot Mat : Help clean dirt, dust, oil from cockroach legs for better trapping purpose.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Directions for use:
1. Open Hoy Hoy Trap-A-Roach and stick the given foot mats at both side of entrances. (2 foot mats per 1 trap)
2. Peel off the paper covering the glue.
3. Tear off the outer sachet of bait (the bait sachet provided in the trap package)
4. Attach the bait sachet at the middle of glue tray by turning the transparent side of sachet up.
5. Fold the cockroach trap in house shape. In the assembly of the cockroach trap. It can be adjustable into 2 directions to be the high-rised roof in order to suit your trapping locations.
6. Locate the trapping house along the cockroach way. Applicable in 2 directions (horizontal or vertical).For vertical direction. It is recommended by pressing the window part inward.
1. It's recommended to place Hoy Hoy Trap-A-Roach in several locations wherever cockroach trapped, try moving Hoy Hoy Trap-A-Roach in other new locations.
2. For more effectiveness to lure cockroach, keep away food, leftover or tightly close food container.
3. After trapping, roll each side of house and throw away in trash bin.
4. Keep away from water and direct sunlight.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Each cockroach trap can be used up to 3-4 weeks if not getting wet or exposing to sunlight. Replace new Hoy Hoy Trap-A-Roach after cockroaches are fully trapped.
7. For more effective trapping, place the trap along the corners, hidden area or where cockroaches pass by due to the fact that cockroach behavior mostly moves along the corners.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016