Protects Power for up to 10 years*
*When unused and properly stored
Reduces the risk of damage to your valuables
Free from disturbing energy flow
Protects Power for up to 10 years
When unused and properly stored.
May explode or leak if recharged, inserted improperly, mixed with different types or disposed of in fire.
Do not open battery. Keep batteries out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact your doctor or local poison control center.
Dispose of used batteries promptly, in accordance with local requirements.
No Mercury Added.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016