Shrimp Meat 42% , Pasty Sheet 36% , Lard 11% Seasoning 6% Bamboo shoot 3% Palm oil 1% Sesame Oil 1%
Contains : Shellfish Wheat Gluten and Product of Sesame Seeds Soya
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Deliciousness Short Cut (Microwave)
- Cut off one side of the package sprinkle the water on the product for keeping the product softness
- Put the product back into package and then heating in the microwave
- Put the product into the microwave safe utensil with a cover and add some water below then heating up
- Packages are microwavable but not ovenable. Do not use in conventional oven
- For partial consumption, firmly seal the package and put back into the freezer promptly to avoid the defrosting of food
- Keep in Refrigerator (0-5 c) up to 3 day from the date of purchase
- Keep in Freezer compartment refrigerator (-12 c) up to 3 months from the date of purchase
- Keep in Freezer** (-18 c) see Best Before Date
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016