Raming Jasmine Tea 70g

฿ 57.00
฿57.00/each

Product Description

Product Marketing

Discover the unique, mild flavor of “Raming Jasmine Tea”
It is hand-selected and manufactured from our source at Raming organic tea estate, using a technique taught from generation to generation.
This tea is delicately scented with Thai Jasmine flowers, giving it a light liquor aroma from tropical flowers.
Raming Tea is a grown on North Thailand's watershed hills our plantation is stated to be one of the world's original tea resources.*
*(William H: Ukers, 1935. All about tea The Tea and Coffee Trade Journal.)

Ingredients

99% Finest tea leaves, 1% Jasmine Flowers Scented with jasmine flavor.

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2016

Trolley

Products you add to your trolley will appear here