• Long nozzle. No rest after long use.
• Its residual action towards crawling insects up to 4 weeks.
• Long nozzle made of stainless steel is durable and no rust after long use.
• Long nozzle for better penetration in to the cracks or corner where Termites and other small crawling Insects hide.
d.d.trans-Cyphenothrin 0.17% w/w Tetramethrin 0.12% w/w
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Direction For Use
Prior to the application, remove humans and all kinds of pets. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils and food handling equipments, Then, close doors and windows
Shake well before using. Hold the container upright and point the sprayer with long nozzle toward the surface to be sprayed or cracks, corner, other hiding places and where those crawling insects pass by, then press button firmly. For cockroaches, spray in cracks around baseboards, corner, trash area and other hiding places. For faster and better result, spray directly toward those crawling insects.
First Aid Treatment
- If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin plenty of water.
- If sprayed in eyes, flush eyes with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call doctor and bring along the product container or label
- After spraying, wash hands with soap and water.
- Do not spray in baby or patient room.
- Do not spray directly on humans, food, utensils, plants or near heat and open flames.
- Container is pressurized. Do not puncture or throw into fire. Do not throw away the container into river, canal or public waterways.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep away from heat or open flames.
- Do not eat
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016