For protecting against mosquitoes
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Light one end of a mosquito coil and place on metal receptacle to avoid fire hazard
Keep mosquito coils in a dry place away from sunlight and food. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1. Do not light mosquito coils in infants or patient's room or in a badly ventilated place
2. Do not let mosquito coils contact or fumigate to any food
3. Do not light mosquito coils near any flammable materials
4. Wash hands every time after use or handle
First Aid :
1. If inhaled , quickly move the patient to fresh air
2. If ingested , quickly let the patient drink two glasses of water and induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with a finger
3. If severe symptom persists take the patient to see the doctor along with products container or leaflet
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016