Tesco Gluten Free Waffle Mix 250g
Rice Flour 47%, Sugar 32%, Corn Starch 15%, Glutinous Rice Flour 2%, Emulsifier (INS 412), Baking Powder (INS 450(i), INS 500(ii)), Artificial Milk and Butter Flavor Added (INS 551)
Product contains milk product and may contain sulfite.
|Serving Size : 1/8 bag (30g)||*Percent Thai RDI|
|Servings per bag : about 8|
|Energy from Fat||0kcal|
|Protein||Less than 1g|
|*Percent Thai Recommend daily intakes for population over 6years of age are based on a 2,000 kcal diet.|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
1. 250g Waffle Mix Gluten Free (Tesco Brand)
2. 2 Eggs
3. 100g Fresh Milk
4. 80g of Melt Butter or Vegetable Oil
1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and waffle mix together with a fork.
2. Add the melted butter or vegetable oil into the batter. Stir the mixture until smooth.
3. Pre-heat the waffle iron. (To approximately 180˚C)
4. Ladle the batter onto the waffle iron. Close lid and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve with whipped cream, honey fresh or ice cream.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
Gluten is a protein found in flour, which can cause an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020