Tesco Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix 250g
Gluten is a protein found in flour, which are cause an allergic reaction.
Sugar 45%, Rice Flour 41%, Cocoa Powder 6%, Milk Powder 2%, Baking Powder (INS450(I), INS500(ii), Emulsifier (INS471, INS412, INS415), Artificial Chocolate Flavor Added (INS551)
Product contains milk product.
|Serving Size: 1/8 bag (30g)||Percent Thai RDI*|
|Servings per bag: About 8|
|Energy from fat||10kcal|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than 1g||2%|
|*Percent Thai Recommended Daily Intakes for population over 6 years of age are based on a 2000kcal diet.|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Chocolate Cake Ingredients
1. 250g Chocolate Cake Mix Gluten Free (Tesco Brand)
2. 2 Eggs
3. 70g Fresh Milk
4. 100g of Melted Butter or Vegetable Oil
1. In a large bowl combine the eggs, milk and chocolate cake mix together with a fork
2. Add the melted butter or vegetable oil into the batter. Stir the mixture until smooth.
3. Cook in an oven or microwave.
Instruction for Oven
1. Pre-heat oven at 180˚C. Coat a 2 pound baking tray with margarine or line with baking sheet.
2. Add the batter into the baking tray and place into oven. Cook at 180˚C for 40 minutes.
Instruction for Microwave
1. Add the batter into a microwaveable dish. (Leaving space for batter to expand.)
2. place into microwave with a cup of water. Wait until cooked and cake will be ready to serve.
800W Cake Batter 25g 30-35 Seconds
800W Cake Batter 100g 2-2.5 Minutes
3. Serve with whipped cream, fruit or decorate the cake as you wish.
Keep in cool and dry place.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020