Wheat flour 74% Sugar 19% Corn Starch 3% Food additives (INS450(I) , INS500(ii)) , Natural identical flavour , No preservatives , No artificial colour
Contains wheat flour
|Serving Size : 1/4 cup (30g)||Percent Thai RDI|
|Serving(s) per container : about 7|
|Energy from fat||0kcal|
|*Percent Thai Recommended Daily Intakes for population over 6 years of age are based on a 2000 kcal diet.|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
- Pancake Mix Tesco Brand 200g
- Fresh milk 250ml
- 1 Eggs
1. Put the eggs , fresh milk and pancake mix into a mixing bowl Whisk to a smooth batter. Leave to rest for 15min.
2. Spoon the batter mix onto a lightly buttered or oiled pan on medium heat.
3. Cook until bubby and edges are dry, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
How to make waffles
1. Mix the batter mix 200g, fresh milk 250ml and 1 eggs together until smooth.
2. Spoon the batter mix into a buttered waffle iron. Cook until golden.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019