Surapon Foods Original Shrimp Shumai 12pcs
No preservative added.
Shrimp 46%, White Fish Meat (Egg) 14%, Pork Fat 13%, Wheat Flour, Sesame Oil, Modified Starch, Sugar, Water, Flavour Enhancer (INS621, INS627, INS631), Salt, Egg, Pepper, Wheat Gluten, Humectant (INS450(iii), INS451(i), INS450(V)), Turmeric powder, Soybean Oil., Sauce: Water 49%, Acidity Regulator (INS260) 23%, Sugar 11%, Fermented Soy Sauce (Soybean, Wheat) 10%, Salt, Coloring (INS150c)
|Serving size : 4 pieces (64g)||Percent Thai RDI*|
|Serving(s) per container : 3|
|Energy from Fat||80kcal|
|*Percent Thai Recommended Daily Intakes for population over 6 years of age are based on a 2,000 kcal diet.|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
• By Microwave
- Whole Pack Serving: Cut through the dotted line at the corner of the packaging then remove the sauce from the package. Put the packaging in to microwave without thawing. Adjust the heat level to high 2.10 - 2.20 minutes for 800 watt, 2.00 - 2.10 minutes for 850 watt.
- Heating time may vary based on pieces and wattage.
• By Steaming
- Fill up ¾ of the steamer pot with water then put to boil.
- Remove product from package without thawing. Lay out Dim Sum pieces on steaming tray and put to steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Packages are microwaveable but not ovenable. Do not use in conventional oven.
- For partial consumption, firmly seal the package and put back into freeze promptly to avoid the defrosting of food.
Keep in a freezer under -18˚C up to 18 months.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021