Sandee Rice Brown Rice 5kg
Sandee Rice not only has the unique taste of the world famous Thai rice, but is also freshly harvested only the outermost layer of the rice kernel removed. Brown rice is therefore a choice for good health. Brown rice is one of the world's healthiest foods due to its source of fiber and minerals.
Brown Rice 100%
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Add 1 part of rice
Rinse thoroughly with water
Add water 1 part rice: 2 parts water
Cook in electric rice cooker. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 10-15 minutes
Product is clean, good fragrance and tender
1. Cook with Rice Cooker, or cook in a saucepan on the strove.
2. Rice is the agriculture product. To prevent rice weevils problem, make sure to store it properly
3. Once opened, seal the bag tightly, or transfer into an airtight container. Refrigerate for longer shelf life.
4. Inspect all grains and package upon purchase.
5. Rinse the rice thoroughly before cooking. Should not store the cooked rice overnight.
Store in cool dry place, avoid sunlight, hot temperature, and chemical substances. Store in refrigerator to maximize the shelf life.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020