Lobo Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce 120g
No MSG Added
No preservatives Added
No Artificial Colours Added
Makes 2 servings
Roasted Peanut Included
Sugar 30%, roasted peanut 17%, Tamarind Paste 10%, Shallot 10%, Fish sauce (Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar) 9%, Tomato paste 8%, Garlic 5%, Refined Soybean Oil 5%, Distilled Vinegar 4.5%, Salt 1.48%, Chilli Oleoresin 0.02%
Contains peanut and fish.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Recipe: Pad Thai for Two:
1. You may choose Chantaboon Rice Noodle, Rice Stick, Bean Vermicelli, Spaghetti or Linguine. If in dry form, take 120g. and prepare according to manufacturer's directions. For fresh noodles and Udon, 150-200g. is required.
2. Heat 2 tbsp. vegetable oil in a skillet, Fry 100g. shrimps and 100g. diced tofu.
3. Scramble 1 egg and empty contents of Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce in this packet. Add the noodles or vermicelli. Stir-combine until cooked. If the dish looks dry, sprinkle some water and continue stirring until done.
4. Add 100g. bean sprout and 3 chives cut into piece. Cook another minute. Make 2 servings and sprinkle with roasted peanut in this packet. (Typical Pad Thai is served with fresh bean sprout, ground chili pepper, banana flower, lime juice, chives and pickled chilli In vinegar.)
Recipe: Pad Thai Fold-Over Omelette Style
1. Heat 2 tbsp. vegetable oil in a large non-stick work. Pour 2 beaten eggs all over to make thin sheet.
2. After putting Pad Thai noodles portion into the middle, fold over.
3. Transfer upside down to a plate. Cut open diagonally.
4. Fold back all 4 corners. Garnish with other ingredients as shown in the front.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021