- Create desserts such as tiramisu, cheesecakes & ice cream
- Use in savoury dishes such as pasta sauces, risottos & soups
- Use as a spread for sweet biscuits, bagels & bread
Cream} Thickener (1442), Food Acid (330), Stabilizer (407)
Contains: Milk 35% Milk Fat
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
1. Line a 20cm spring form round tin with baking paper. Slice the sponge cake evenly through the middle to create 2 layers
and place one layer in the base of the tin. Drizzle half the coffee over evenly.
2. Mix together the Tatua Mascarpone and Kahlua, and then spoon half on top of the sponge. Smooth down with a spatula to form an even layer,
and sprinkle over half the chopped chocolate.
3. Place the final layer of sponge on top and drizzle evenly with the last half-cup of coffee. Sprinkle with the rest of the chopped chocolate
then spoon over the rest of the mascarpone mix and smooth down with spatula.
4. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours. When ready to serve, pull away the tin and dust the top well with cocoa. Slice with a hot dry knife and serve.
Store chilled (0˚C to 4˚C) unopened.
Once opened, keep chilled, use within 7 days.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016