Sandee Rice Brown Rice 2kg
Brown Rice not only has the unique taste of the world famous Thai rice, but is also freshly harvested only the outermost layer of the rice kernel removed. Brown rice is therefore a choice for good health. Brown rice is one of the world's healthiest foods due its source of fiber and minerals.
Brown Rice 100%
|Serving Size: 50g||Percent Thai RDI*|
|Serving(s) per container: 40|
|Energy from fat||15kcal|
|*Percent Thai Recommended Daily Intakes for population over 6 years of age are based on a 2000kcal diet.|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
How to prepare
- Add 1 part or rice
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- Add water 1 part rice : 2 parts water
- Cook in electric rice cooker. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 10-15 minutes
- Product is clean, good fragrance and tender
1. Cook with Rice Cooker, or cook in a saucepan on the stove.
2. Rice is the agriculture product. To prevent rice weevils problem, make sure to store it properly.
3. Once opened, seal the bag tightly, or transfer into an airtight container. Refrigerate for longer shelf life.
4. Inspect all grains and package upon purchase.
5. Rinse the rice thoroughly before cooking. Should not store cooked rice overnight.
Store in cool dry place, avoid sunlight, hot temperature and chemical substances. Store in refrigerator to maximixe the shelf life
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019