Perfect grey coverage shampoo with fine-tipped bottle
Grey coverage shampoo decodes various benefits from nature. With no Ammonia helps enhance hair to be soft & smooth without causing unpleasant smell.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Apply on damp hair.
1. Shampoo hair. Do not apply conditioner then towel hair until damp
2. Wear gloves. Pour sachet (1) into a bottle (2) and shake well until combined.
3. Open the bottle tip then squeeze the mixture from bottle on damp hair thoroughly, especially on grey hair. Leave for 15-20 mins.
1. Contains hydrogen peroxide, Phenylenediamines and Iodine.
2. Read and Follow precaution strictly
3. Wear suitable gloves for using.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse off with clean water if contact with eyes.
5. Do not apply to eyelashes or eyebrows.
6. This product may cause a serious allergic reaction. (Do allergy test before use)
7. Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children
8. Do not apply this product if.
(8.1) You have redness on face, sensitive scalp or wounded scalp.
(8.2) You have experienced a reaction to a hair colorant before or after tattoo with black henna.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019