Ros Dee Menu Chinese Five Spices Powder (Palo) 130g
Simmered in just 30 min.
Sugar 72% Iodized Salt 15% Cinnamon Powder 1% Star Anise Powder 1% Chicken Meat Powder 1% Coriander Seed Powder 0.2% Use Natural Identical Flavour , Natural Colour (INS 150a) Acidity Regulator (INS330, INS 331(iii)) Anticaking Agent (INS551) Sweetener (Sucralose) Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium L-glutamate , Disodium Succinate and Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides)
Contain soybean and may contain crab , shrimp , milk
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Chinese Five-Spiced Egg Stew
- 8-12 boiled eggs
- 400g streaky pork
- 2 pieces of bean curd
- 2 litres water
- 1 sachet (130g) of RosDee menu Palo
1. Heat 2 litres of water, then add RosDee Menu Palo (Whole Sachet). Stir until dissolved.
2. Add streaky pork, boiled eggs and bean curd. Cook with medium heat.
3. Simmer for 30 minutes, and serve.
- 500g chicken wings/drumsticks
- 2 litres water
- 1/2 sachet (65g) of RosDee menu Palo
1. Heat 2 litres of water, then add RosDee Menu Palo. Stir until dissolved.
2. When water boils, add chicken wings or drumsticks and mushroom.
3. Simmer for 2 hours, and serve.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020