Omo Plus Refresh Concentrated Powder Detergent 1600g
Anionic Surfactant, Zeolite, Sodium Carboxymenthyl Cellulose, Sodium Carbonate, Optical Brightener, etc.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
How to use to get the best result
1. Separate clothes type.
2. Squeeze suds gently through the garment.
3. Soak clothing in water for 30 minutes.
4. Gently washing clothes.
5. Rinse off with clean water.
6. Put Comfort ultra softener into the last water.
1. Only used for clothes.
2. Do not use for shower, wash hair or utensil.
3. Do not eat.
4. Should not pour detergent directly onto clothes.
5. After use, wash and dry your hand.
6. If you allergic to detergent or have wound on your skin, please wear glove and avoid direct contact with detergent.
7. If allergic, please consult doctor.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016