Surapon Foods Chicken Gyoza 12pcs
Contain Gyoza Sauce 1 Pack
No Preservative added.
Chicken meat 41%, Pastry (Starches (Wheat), Vegetable oil, Salt, Sugar) 30%, Vegetables (Cabbage, Onion, Spring Onion) 19%, Vegetable Oil, Water, Seasoning (Flavour enhancer (INS635, INS621), Humectant (INS451(I)), Soybean), Sugar, Flavour Enhancer (INS621), Spice, Seasoning Sauce (Wheat, Soybean), Humectant (INS451(I)), Sauce: Water 58%, Sugar 22%, Seasoning Sauce (Soybean, wheat) 16%, Vinegar, Acidity regulator (INS260), Salt, Colour (INS150c)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Product can cooking without thawing.
Serve with cabbage slice and gyoza sauce for a good flavor.
- Spread some oil on pan fried. Adjust the heat level to low.
- Remove product from the freezer, without thawing. Then put product in to the pan.
- Put the water in to the pan (About ¼ of pieces product) and cover up the pan approx 3.30-4.30 minutes.
- Put vegetable oil in to the pan about ½ teaspoons. Adjust the heat level to high and grill product until turn golden crispy approx 3.00-4.00 minutes
By Deep Fry:
- Fill up your pan with cooking oil (Temperature 170-175˚C)
- Remove product from packaging without thawing and deep fry immediately.
- Deep fry for approximately 3.00-5.00 minutes or until product turn golden crispy. Drain prior serving.
- Fill up ¾ of the steamer pot with water then put to boil.
- Lay some aluminium sheet on a steaming tray. Spread some vegetable oil then make a hole for steaming flow.
- Lay out product pieces on steaming tray without thawing and put to steam for 8.00 minutes.
By Microwave (Whole pack serving)
- Cut through the package. Without thawing, fill up water in the tray about ⅓ of product.
- Take a tray back into the plastic bag and put into the microwave. Adjust the heat level and microwave on high (800W) for 4.00-5.00 minutes or (1000W) for 4.00-4.30 minutes.
Keep in a freezer under -18˚C up to 18 months.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021