Oven & Microwave Safe without Lid
400˚C Borosilicate Glass
Freezer to Microwave
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Please remove the lid before using in Microwave
Wash thoroughly with a mild detergent. Rinse and dry. During the first few users, you may experience a gasket ejection or it may be difficult to open the lid
because of 100% airtight function. This is not a manufacture's defect.
1. Top rack dishwasher safe on delicate/low heat cycle to prevent damage.
2. When hand washing to preserve the clarity and shine of your SuperLock Glass, do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
All glasses have possibility of breakage.
Please be aware of caution before use.
Caution : Use in microwave
1. No direct use on fire.
2. When heating up, do not close lids on, otherwise it might cause explosion of the container.
3. Do not overload in microwave use.
4. So not directly heat up frozen food in the container. It might cause breakage of the container.
Caution : Use of glass container
1. Carefully check out any scratch or crack before use. Even tiny scratch may cause breakage of glass container
2. Frequent impacts or scratches on the container may cause breakage of the container.
3. Any scratch from using abrasive cleaners may cause potential breakage.
4. When storing glass containers, do not pile up glass containers together without plastic lids.
Caution : Storage in freezer
1. When frozen in a freezer, foods might have cubical expansion causing potential breakage of the container.
2. Do not fully fill up with water or liquid. Recommended capacity is less than 75% of full level.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016