Tesco Concentrated Fabric Softener Plus Anti Bacteria, concentrated formula makes fabric softer and comfortable to wear.
It prevents static cling and making ironing easier. Perfume capsules with extra fragrance release scent for your clothes.
Anti Bacteria helps expel bad scent.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
*Concentrated 16 washes
The recommended dose is for 15-20pieces of garments.
Directions for use
1. Do not pour fabric softener directly onto clothes.
2. Always dilute fabric softener before use as a final rinse.
For Machine Wash:
For large loads (up to 52 litres of water) = 40ml
For medium loads (up to 35 litres of water) = 20ml
For Hand Wash:
For clothes 15-20 pieces = 20ml
For best results on jeans, blankets, towels, etc., pour additional 40ml of the softener.
Keep away from children, food, pets, sunlight, and heat.
1. Do not eat
2. Avoid contact with eyes, who are allergic to chemicals, wear rubber gloves.
3. Do not leave Tesco Concentrated Fabric Softener Plus Anti Bacteria or its packaging into the public rivers or canals.
1. If contact with eyes, rinse gently and thoroughly with water. If not relief, see a Medical Doctor
2. Do not try vomiting when swallowed. Drinking plenty of water or milk, then immediately see a Medical Doctor with the label of product.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016