Van Houten 100% Cocoa Powder 400g
100% Pure Cocoa Powder
• No Added Colours
• No Preservatives
• Not Less Than 20% Cocoa Butter
Van Houten Cocoa Powder is a brand with over 180 years of European chocolate making experience. It is made with pure soluble cocoa powder with no less than 20% cocoa aroma. Van Houten Cocoa Powder is suitable for barking and for making delicious cocoa drink.
Containing Pure Soluble Cocoa of the finest quality.
Pure Soluble Cocoa Powder.
|Serving size : 1 teaspoons, about 3.8g|
|No. of Serving per pack : About 105|
|Calories from fat||10 kcal|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Suitable for Barking and drinking.
1. To make a cup of soothing Cocoa Drink, put one teaspoon of Van Houten Cocoa Powder into a breakfast mug.
2. Fill the mug quickly with boiling water and then stir. It is essential that the water should be absolutely boiling.
3. Add Skimmed Milk Powder or Low Fat UHT Milk or Evaporated Milk.
4. Add sugar to desired taste.
5. To make a cup of the finest invigorating Chocolate Drink, Put up to two and half teaspoons of Van Houten Cocoa Powder into a breakfast mug. Follow steps 2, 3 and 4
Different Ways to Use Van Houten Cocoa Powder :
Cocoa drink (hot and iced), chocolate cakes, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, yogurts and as chocolate powder topping on cappuccino or coffee.
After transferring into a container, keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, clean and dry place.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020