The shape of the pasta means that it easily captures and hides the sauce, or some of the ingredients used in it. This makes it perfect
for chunky meat or vegetable sauces. The shape also works well in pasta bakes.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- 300g Tesco Conchiglie
- 3 tbsps of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 100g of pitted black olives, halved
- 300g minced pork
- 1 hot red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 80g of sundried tomatoes in oil drainedand finely chopped
- 300g plain tomato passata
-Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, and then add the onions and olives. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
2. Add the minced pork, chilli and sundried tomatoes and fry for a further 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in the tomato passata and simmer gently, uncovered for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions then drain and return to the pan.
5. Add the sauce to the cooked pasta; stir together until the pasta is coated evenly.
6. Serve immediately and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Or foe a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019