A versatile shape that can be served hot with a sauce or cold in salads. The spiral shape provides the perfect surface area for holding your favourite sauce.
Fusille is ideally served with a tomato based sauce or pesto.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Roasted veg & feta
Cooking Time: 45-50 minutes
- 300g of Tesco Wholewheat Fusilli
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 1 aubergine, cut into pieces
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 1x400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 100g feta cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220˚C/Fan 200˚C/Gas Mark 7
2. Pour 2tbsp of olive oil into a roasting tin and add the peppers, courgettes and aubergines ensuring they are evenly coated with the oil.
3. Roasted in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, place the remaining olive oil over a medium heat. Saute the onions for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
5. Then add the garlic, oregano, tomato puree and chopped tomatoes.
6. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain.
8. Add the roasted vegetables and pasta to the tomato sauce and gently combine.
9. Crumble the feta cheese over the pasta to garnish and serve immediately.
Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016