Smooth E Cream Plus White 60g
Alpha-Arbutin & Licorice
Smooth E 100% natural-source
Brighten Skin, Reduce Scars and Wrinkles
Gentle and hypo-allergenic
Clinically Proven by Dermatologists
Smooth E's exclusive MES Cream Base for effective results
Smooth E Cream plus white 100% natural-source clinically tested by dermatologist: Safe and gentle to sensitive skin
- Revitalizing the skin.
- Healing scars and reducing wrinkles.
- To keep face, hands and body look younger
Multi-Layer Emulsion System, an exclusive technology of smooth-E expressly and gradually release these active ingredients into your skin.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
- Apply a thin layer over the skin, face, body, hands, legs
- On the face where dried, tired skin tends to wrinkle
- During and after pregnancy for body massage to smoothen, tighten and revitalize the tissue.
- On rough or minor burn skin, chapped hands and face, and skin that has been exposed to the sun.
Store at 15-30˚C (59-86˚F)
For external use only.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019