Product benefit : To repel mosquitoes.
Active Ingredient - d-Allethrin 0.3% w/w
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Directions for use
1. Separate coil as illustrated.
2. Light outer end of coil until growing, then blow out the flame.
3. Press the slot of coil into the metal stand provided in the package.
First Aid Treatment :
1. If excessively inhaled, remove patient to fresh air.
2. If swallowed, drink two glasses of clean water, then induced vomiting.
3. If serious illness occurs, have product label or container when seeking medical attention.
Store the coil in a dry place inaccessible from children and pets. Keep away from food, sunlight or sources of heat and ignition.
Warning : “Do not eat”
1. Do not use in the infant or patient room or non-ventilated area.
2. Cover exposed foods to avoid contamination.
3. Do not place in direct contact to any flammable objects or surface.
4. Wash hands properly after use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016