BOBO Cat Litter containsa powerful Odor Control Formula.BOBO Cat Litter is made from Bentonite which is natural material to effectively absorbs
and controls unpleasant smells from urine and feces
Forms clump quickly after in contact with urine and feces.
Easy to Clean
With instant clumping, it is easy to remove.
Control Unpleasant Smell
Effectively controls unpleasant smell from cat's urine and feces.
Made from natural Bentonite, it is safe for you and your cat.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
1. For a healthy and hygienic environment for cats, the litter tray should be cleaned at least once a month.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling the cat litter.
1. Fill Bobo Cat litter into your cat litter's tray to a depth of 4-5 cm.
2. Bobo Cat litter will form clump instantly with cat's urine and feces.
3. Remove the clumps of Bobo Cat litter regularly. Refill Bobo cat litter as needed so as to maintain the depth of 4-5 cm.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019