Baby Wipes contain 99% pure water, soft and moist with no irritation.
Can wipe hands and body.
Fragrance free and non-alcohol
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
How to use - With the new safety-lock technology, keeping the baby wipe moist for a long time.
1. Open the cover under the box and take out depleted pack and reinsert a new pack.
2. Take the new pack, or replacement product, and pull out the plastic.
3. Put the new pack into the box and close the cover according to the indicated sign.
4. Push the cover into place and start using the baby wipe.
1. In case of any irritation occurring, please stop using the product and see the doctor.
2. Close the cover after finish using and use the baby wipe immediately after pull out from the box.
3. Keep away from children.
4. Keep away from high temperature and sunlight.
5. Do not throw wipe paper in the toilet.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016