- Natural Charcoal
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Suitable for Wardrobes, Cupboards, Drawers
1. Remove the plastic lid and tear off aluminum foil.
2. Do not tear white paper
3. When the container is full, please replace the dehumidifier.
1. Do not eat! If you ate accidentally, please seek for medical advice.
2. Keep out of children reach.
3. Please do not shake/slant, if the liquid spread please clean it immediately.
4. If contents become white crystal, it's normal.
5. Do not use the absorbed water on ant other purpose.
6. If white paper or container is broken, please stop using.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016