Milk, Wheat, Soybean, Egg
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
- Use dry pasta approx 100g per 2 servings
- Heat product in boiling water for 2-3 mins pour sauce in cooked pasta.
- Pour sauce on cooked pasta in microwaveable food container. Heat in microwave (800 watts) for 1 min.
Store in dry place and keep out of sunshine and high temperature
1. Do not eat if detect abnormal package (swell, hole).
2. Do not take this package into microwave.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016