The first permanent molar normally erupts at the age of 6, at the back of the mouth. Then, the milk teeth will gradually fall out.
After the age of 6, the milk teeth and permanent teeth are found together in the mouth, Starting "the mixed dentition period".
Dentists recommend 6-9 year-old children to brush twice daily, with fluoride toothpaste at a amount of 1 grams per use.
The tube of the Fluocaril toothpaste is strategically designed, once squeezes to the full length of the bristles of the toothbrush (as a picture),
the recommended amount will be released. To prevent tooth decay effectively.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
- Brush teeth after every meal or at least twice a day.
- Apply a thin layer of toothpaste onto the toothbrush equivalent to the dentist recommended dosage of 1g
- Brush teeth thoroughly and rinse out.
- Recommend to use with Fluocaril Girl Big Teeth Toothbrush and mouthwash for greater efficiency.
- This product contains 2 fluorides, do not swallow.-
- In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist.
- In case of accidental ingestion or allergy, stop to use and seek professional assistance or doctor.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016