Clothes is the reflection of our personal style. When they are sparkling clean and smell really good, they can make a great and lasting first impact!
For the first time from Comfort, introducing New Comfort Detergent - A new Detergent that contains Deep Clean technology that makes your clothes sparkling clean
while infusing each fiber with luxurious long lasting perfumes from France. Available in both Powder and Liquid format.
New Comfort Detergent, for sparkling clean clothes and long lasting luxury perfume from France!
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Salt 3.70% w/w, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate 12.00% w/w, Protease 0.23% w/w
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
1. Fill the liquid detergent into the bottle. Then use the cap for measurement. Drop a small amount onto the stain and gently scrub.
2. Pour the rest amount for both hand wash and machine wash. 1 cap for 15-20 clothes.
1. Do not eat
2. Be careful of being contact with eyes
3. For users who are sensitive to chemicals or every day users, please wear gloves
4. Do not dispose the product or packaging into the rivers or public water supply Primary Toxic instruction
5. If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY rinse eyes with water. If irritation develops, get medical attention.
6. If swallowed, do not make patient vomit. Drink a lot of water or milk. Then, go to see doctor right away with the packaging and product's label.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016