- Effective Formula for mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches and small crawling insects
- Pyrethrins is biodegradable.
- Effective formula from Pyrethrins.
- With peppermint oil scent.
To protect and get rid of household insects such as mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches and small crawling insects.
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
- Remove human and all kinds of pets prior to the application, then close doors and windows. Wear gloves and mask or cover your mouth and nose with a cloth. Shake well before use. Point spray nozzle away from face. Hold container upright and spray upward into the air for 15 seconds. Keep the room closed for 15 minutes and do not remain in the treated area. Ventilate room thoroughly before re-enter
- For crawling insects, spray into cracks, corner and other insect's hiding places. Spray directly toward those crawling insects for better result.
- To apply in kitchen and food processing factory, cover or remove food, kitchen utensils, food processing equipment. Do not spray while in food production process. Clean up the food processing area after application.
First Aid Treatment:
- If on skin or clothes, remove contaminated clothes and wash skin with plenty of water.
- If inhaled, evacuate the patient from the infected area.
- If sprayed in eyes, flush eyes with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call doctor and bring along the product container or label.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from pets, food, heat and open flame.
- Avoid the mist of spray get in eyes, mouth or nose.
- Wash hand with water and soap after use.
- Do not spray in baby or patient room.
- Do not throw away the container into river, canal, public waterway.
- Do not throw into fire because container is pressurized.
- Do not spray near heat and open flame.
- Avoid direct inhalation and contact while application.
- Strictly use according ti indicated dosage and strictly follow the directions for use.
- Do not spray on the skin or any part of body.
Do not ingest
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019