Packaging reduces global warming effect
|Serving size: 1 bag (240g)||Percent Thai RDI*|
|Serving per container: 1|
|Energy from fat||150kcal|
|*Percent Thai Recommended Daily Intakes for population over 6 years of age are based on a 2000kcal diet.|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
1. Tear off the bag and pour the product while in solid into a microwaveable bowl. Please be aware of slippery bag while taking a product into the bowl.
2. Put the bowl into a microwave and heat on "High" as follows;
- Microwave 800 watts 6 mins
- Microwave 1100 watts 5 mins
- Microwave 1300 watts 4 mins
3. Take the bowl out of the microwave, then it is ready to be served.
The product is manufactured with new-freezing technology under qualified standards.
The instruction below:
- Keep frozen at -18˚C for 18 months
- Keep frozen in home freezer for 3 months
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Please beware of hot product into the bowl.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019