CP Pork Mix Chicken Chili Bologna 500g
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Take CP Products out of packaging then cook according to instructions
• Grilling : Cook sausage on grill with medium heat until the sausage is well-done , turn often.
• Pantry : Fry in a pan with a little oil or butter with medium heat until the sausage is well-done, turn often.
• Boil : Cook in boiling water at 85˚C - 100˚C for 4-5 minutes.
• Microwave : For Microwave reheat , put product microwavable utensil about 30-45 seconds for 1300 watt-microwave oven and 60 seconds for 800 watt-microwave oven.
Be caution of high temperature product nature after reheating.
• Thai salad : Menu option , Thai salad with sausage : mix product with vegetable and seasoning
Keep chill at 0-4˚C
After opening , seal the package tightly and consume within 2-3 days.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020