Tesco Chocolate Brownie Kit with Baking Tray 285g
Chocolate brownie kit consisting of individual sachets of chocolate cake mix and dark chocolate chunks. Disposable baking tray included.
Just Add Eggs & Butter
Suitable for vegetarians.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dark Chocolate Chunks (17%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (4%), Flavouring. Dark Chocolate contains: 33% Cocoa Solids.
Including cereals containing gluten. Also, may contain Milk.
|Per 100g||One brownie (34g)||% RI*|
|of which saturates||8.9g||3.0g||15%|
|of which sugars||47.8g||16.3g||18%|
|Pack contains 12 servings|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Preparation and Storage
Preparation and Usage
Cooking time: 25-28 minutes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180˚C/Fan 160˚C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Assemble the cardboard tray provided and place on a baking tray.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl empty the sachet of chocolate chunks and add the butter.
4. Microwave on full power for 30-60 seconds, stirring occasionally until all the chocolate and butter has melted. Leave to one side.
5. Empty the brownie mix sachet into a mixing bowl and add the eggs.
6. Mix with a wooden spoon until fully combined and then fold in the melted chocolate and butter mixture.
7. Pour the mixture into the cardboard baking tray and bake in the centre of the oven for 25-28 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely in the baking tray.
Important: All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Store in a cool, dry place and once baked in an airtight container.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019